Derivatives Market Watch
View the latest information related to the Derivatives Market.
- Market Watch Today
Add to watchlist
Market Watch Today
|Contract Name||Last Trade||Best
- Note: Prices are delayed minimum 5 minutes
- (*) As of the previous trading day
- Point Change = Last Traded Price - Previous Settlement Price
- Value traded = Price * volume traded * Multiplier
- In case of corporate actions, if there are two contracts with the same maturity listed above, the contract with X is the one traded
Frequently Asked Questions
WHY TRADE DERIVATIVES?
Derivatives products are alternative trading instruments that offers trading and hedging opportunities for clients. Derivatives offer embedded features in their products such as short selling and leverage.
WHAT IS THE FIRST PRODUCT?
MT30 Index Futures is the first product in Derivatives Market and it is an index futures that tracks MT30 index
ARE DERIVATIVES PRODUCTS RISKY?
Like any other security, knowledge is key to start trading. Derivatives are perceived as more complex and sophisticated products that require deeper knowledge of uses, risks, and benefits.
WHAT ARE DERIVATIVES?
"Derivatives are contracts between two parties, whose terms & conditions are set today, to deliver a certain asset at a future date.
From its name Derivatives are contracts that derive their price from an underlying which can be stock, index, etc."