Listing Readiness Assessment
Listing is a turning point in the life of your company, a process not an event. Successful companies start early with the Listing readiness assessment.
- Listing readiness means implementing change throughout the business, organization and corporate culture
- Companies that have completed a successful listing in the Saudi Exchange know that the process is truly a transformation — a series of planned, pervasive changes undertaken to achieve long-term objectives
- The listing should be a structured and managed process, which starts long before the transaction with a listing readiness assessment
Benefits of the listing readiness assessment
- Reducing listing cost through early guidance on how to be ready for a listing It helps owners and managers to map out what is needed prior to an offering with regards to organizational changes required in one integrated approach.
- Reducing time spent on gathering insights regarding international primary markets best practices The assessment helps with choosing the best options for your business strategies and objectives by delivering a listing base case and building the roadmap to be ready.
- Increasing potential issuer confidence in coping with listing and post listing obligations The right team, right story, right timing and pricing - every listing should be transformational, occurring over time through a structured approach that maximizes transaction value — an important step in the life cycle of your business.
Saudi Exchange is excited to have joined forces with Ernst & Young (‘EY’) in MENA to produce a high-level listing readiness assessment questionnaire to give you an initial view on your likely readiness for the listing process. This basic tool summarizes some of the key questions that you should be asking yourselves as future listing candidates. It should be used as a precursor to receiving professional advice. Typically, we see that the preparation process (post readiness assessment) can take anywhere from 6 to 36 months, depending on the issuer’s readiness.
Our team of experienced professionals is here to assist you.Request Meeting