About Saudi Exchange
The Saudi Exchange conducts listing and trading in securities for local and international investors. The Exchange is instrumental to achieving the long-term growth plans for the Group and providing market participants with attractive and diversified investment opportunities.
Key market facts and figures
- Dominant market in the GCC region, and MENA
- One of the largest stock exchanges among the 67 members of the World Federation of Exchanges
- 3rd largest stock market among emerging markets
- 345 listed securities, between all Saudi Exchange platforms as of November 2022
- Market capitalization reached US $2.72 trillion (SAR 10.21 trillion) November 2022
Our work in Saudi Tadawul Group
The Saudi Exchange operates as a subsidiary of the Saudi Tadawul Group, capitalizing on the support provided by the Group to deliver best-in-class services, diversified offerings and investment opportunities, increasing the Saudi capital market’s attractiveness among local and foreign investors, and reinforcing its position as the issuers’ exchange of choice.
Being part of Saudi Tadawul Group provides us with an exceptional opportunity to achieve our vision, capitalizing on the support and the capabilities of the Group’s companies.
Read the Saudi Exchange’s Annual Reports which include key financial and operational highlights from the year, market commentary, as well as the Exchange’s strategy and outlook.